The US Women’s Gymnastics Team is headed to Tokyo for the summer games. In June, the team’s roster was finalized at the Olympic Trials. As expected, Simone Biles will lead the team to compete for its third consecutive title. Sunisa “Suni” Lee, Jordan Chiles, and Grace McCallum will join Biles to compete in the team event. Jade Carey and MyKayla Skinner will compete in individual categories.
Here’s how to watch the US Women’s Gymnastic Team compete in the Tokyo Olympics.
What time will US Women’s Gymnastics compete?
The Olympics announced that US Women Gymnastics would compete in Subdivision Three. Here is the schedule for each event that US Women will compete in.
Sunday, July 25
- Women’s Qualification for Subdivision Three will start at 2:10 a.m. ET/11:10 p.m. PT (Saturday). Women’s All-Around, Vault, Uneven Bars, Floor Exercise, and Balance Beam is scheduled to compete at this time.
Tuesday, July 27
- Women’s Team Final starts at 6:45 a.m. ET/3:45 a.m. PT.
Thursday, July 29
- Women’s Individual All-Around starts at 6:50 a.m. ET/3:50 a.m. PT.
Sunday, Aug. 1
- Women’s Vault Final starts at 4:55 a.m. ET/1:55 a.m. PT.
- Women’s Uneven Bars Final starts at 6:27 a.m. ET/3:27 a.m. PT.
Monday, Aug. 2
- Women Floor Exercise Final starts at 5:00 a.m. ET/2:00 a.m. PT.
Tuesday, Aug. 3
- Women’s Balance Beam Final starts at 4:53 a.m. ET/1:53 a.m. PT.
How can I watch the US women’s gymnastic team compete?
The opening ceremony will broadcast live on Friday, July 23, at 6:55 a.m. ET/3:55 a.m. PT on NBC, the NBC Sports App, and NBCOlympics.com. NBC will replay the ceremony at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT if you don’t want to wake up early. (Tokyo is 13 hours ahead of New York time.) On July 15, NBCU launched a Tokyo Olympic destination for Peacock subscribers. The app will have around-the-clock live coverage, original programming, full-event replays, and highlights of big events–with the expectation of US Basketball. Peacock Premium subscription starts at $4.99 and ad-free content starts at $9.99.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io